The Inter-American Development Bank in partnership with Four Twenty Seven and the Global Adaptation and Resilience Investment (GARI) Working Group held a panel discussion, “Private Sector Perspectives on Climate Resilience”, on Monday, November 14th in Marrakesh, Morrocco as a side event to the proceedings at COP22. You can listen to a recording of the full discussion here.
Bringing together thought leaders from the private sector and international financial institutions, the panel examined challenges and opportunities facing private actors in the arena of climate resilience. The panelists provided insights into the latest developments in technology, finance and the entrepreneur community on how the private sector can turn climate risks into opportunities and contribute to greater social and economic resilience.
- Amal-Lee Amin, Chief Climate Change and Sustainability Division, IDB
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder and CEO, Four Twenty Seven
- Jay Koh, Founder & Chair, Global Adaptation & Resilience Investment Working Group (GARI)
- James McMahon, CEO, The Collider
- Mari Yoshitaka, Chief Consultant of Clean Energy Finance Division, Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities