Four Twenty Seven and GeoPhy are hosting a webinar to discuss key findings from our analysis of physical climate risk exposure in over 300 global real estate investment trusts, on Tuesday October 23 at 17:00 CET / 11:00am EST / 8:00am PST.
- Context and Introductions
- Dr. Nils Kok, Chief Economist at GeoPhy and Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder and CEO of Four Twenty Seven
- Data and Methodology
- Dr. Nils Kok will present GeoPhy’s database of REITs holdings.
- Nik Steinberg, Director of Analytics at Four Twenty Seven, will share Four Twenty Seven’s scoring methodology for climate risk exposure.
- Key Findings
- Market Implications & Opportunities for Investors
- Emilie Mazzacurati will present best practices for integrating physical climate risk into financial risk disclosures for real estate investors.
- Chris Pyke, Research Officer, U.S. Green Building Council, will share results from the GRESB Resilience Module and plans to support reporting on climate risk.