- This event has passed.
Webinar: Building City-level Climate Resilience
May 23, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Four Twenty Seven is hosting a webinar to provide insight into concrete actions that cities can take to more effectively attract investor financing for climate adaptation and resilience, and familiarize participants with an approach for assessing city-level physical climate risks. We will record this webinar and post the link in the Insights section of our website. Register here.
- Moderator Yoon Kim (Director of Advisory Services, Four Twenty Seven)
- Understanding city-level physical climate risks
- Nik Steinberg (Director of Analytics, Four Twenty Seven) will provide an overview of Four Twenty Seven’s approach to assessing city-level physical climate risks.
- Building resilience by attracting investor financing
- Lisa Schroeer (Senior Director and Sector Leader, S&P Global) will speak to how the ratings agency is incorporating physical climate risks into its view of city and county credit risk.
- Ksenia Koban (Vice President and Municipal Strategist, Payden & Rygel) will offer insight into the factors that investors are looking at when determining whether to make city-level climate resilience investments and what cities can do more successfully to attract investor financing for climate adaptation and resilience.