- This event has passed.
Building Community and Economic Resilience
Safeguarding local infrastructure, businesses and the economies they support requires an understanding of the interconnected nature of the climate vulnerabilities of communities, businesses and financial institutions.
This affiliate side event, hosted by Four Twenty Seven, will feature investor, business and government thought-leaders to discuss cutting edge projects and collaboration to build community and economic resilience. From 8:30-11:30am on Sept. 11 at Arup, 560 Mission St. #700, San Francisco.
This is a free invite-only event with limited capacity. Please express interest to be added to the list and we will review and confirm your registration shortly.
8:30-9:00am Coffee & Networking
9:00-10:10am Resilient Cities
- Corinne Bendersky, Associate Director, Sustainable Finance Team, Corporate & Infrastructure Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Jessica Elengical, Head of ESG Strategy, Alternatives, DWS
- Kate Randolph, REWS Sustainability Manager, Google
- Aleka Seville, Director of Climate Programs, Sonoma County Regional Climate Protection Authority
- Yoon Kim, Director of Advisory Services, Four Twenty Seven (moderator)
10:20-11:30am Resilient Infrastructure
- John Kornerup Bang, Head of Sustainability Strategy & Shared Value, Maersk
- Lisa Dickson, Associate Principal and Director of Resilience for the Americas, Arup
- Carlos Sanchez, Director of Climate Resilience Finance, Willis Towers Watson
- Nina James, General Manager Corporate Sustainability, Investa Property Group
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder & CEO, Four Twenty Seven (moderator)
For a list of other resilience-related GCAS and PRI events view this spreadsheet.