- This event has passed.
3rd California Adaptation Forum
August 28, 2018 - August 29, 2018
Members of the team will share our work at the Four Twenty Seven booth and will also speak on several panels.
- On Monday from 9:00-12:00pm, Director of Analytics, Nik Steinberg will join the workshop “Addressing Urban Heat: A Workshop for Practitioners.”
- Senior Analyst, Josh Turner, will demo the California Heat Assessment Tool at 1:05-1:25pm at the Tools Salon on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday from 2:55-4:10pm, Director of Advisory Services Yoon Kim will moderate a panel on “Heat Resilient Transit and Cool Streets.”
- On Tuesday from 4:25-5:40pm Yoon will moderate a panel called “Who Pays? The Implications of Liability, Insurance, and Credit Ratings on Adaptation Finance.”
- On Wednesday from 9:30-10:45am Yoon will speak on a panel “Exploring the Dynamic World of Private Sector Adaptation and Opportunities for Partnerships.”
- On Wednesday from 9:30-10:45am, Advisory Services Manager Kendall Starkman will moderate a panel called “From Idea to Action: Mobilizing Climate Adaptation Implementation through Partnerships.”
- On Wednesday from 1:30-4:30pm Kendall will speak at the ASAP Accelerator Workshop on transferring adaptation takeaways to GCAS. Editor, Natalie Ambrosio, will speak at the ASAP annual in-person meeting during the second half of this workshop.