This Responsible Investor Digifest panel covers the elements of transition, physical and liability risks related to climate change and the importance of using climate risk data for investment decision-making.
- Viola Lutz, Head of University Consult and Climate at ISS ESG, discusses assessing companies’ alignment with climate change mitigation targets.
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder & CEO of Four Twenty Seven, shares Moody’s and Four Twenty Seven’s latest work on quantifying the financial impacts of climate change.
- Julie Gorte, Senior Vice President for Sustainable Investing at Impax Assess Management, discusses physical climate risk from an investor perspective.
- Gerald Esono, RI Analyst at Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company, speaks about integrating ESG analysis into the investment decision process.
- Moderator: Sophie Robinson-Tillet, Editor, Responsible Investor