|Join the Four Twenty Seven team in the field at these upcoming events:
- March 29: Webinar: Incorporating Climate Adaptation in Local Plans co-hosted with ARCCA. See above for details.
- April 6-7: 6th Stranded Assets Forum, Waddesdon Manor, UK: Meet with CEO Emilie Mazzacurati to discuss the use of asset data to measure financial climate risk.
- April 20: The ProAdapt Symposium, Washington, DC: see above for details
- April 20: UC Philomathia Forum, Berkeley, CA: Director of Finance Colin Shaw will join a panel on how startups are using data science to advance environmental sustainability.
- April 22: March for Science, the Four Twenty Seven team will join the March for Science to support the science and data community and to call for evidence-based policies in the public interest.
- April 26-27: Ceres Conference, San Francisco, CA: Meet Emilie Mazzacurati to learn more about Four Twenty Seven’s services for investors.
- April 29: People’s Climate March – the Four Twenty Seven team will join the March aimed to to promote solutions to the climate crisis that are rooted in racial, social and economic justice.
- May 7-10: Sustainatopia, San Francisco, CA: Emilie Mazzacurati will present on how investors approach the physical risks of climate change.
- May 9-11: National Adaptation Forum, St. Paul, MN: Yoon Kim will present on a panel on Innovations in Adaptation Finance, and Aleka Seville will co-facilitate a pre-conference workshop to discuss findings from the ongoing Climate Adaptation Portfolio Review for the Kresge Foundation.
- May 25: Silicon Valley Energy & Sustainability Summit, Redwood Shores, CA: Join Emilie Mazzacurati to discuss corporate climate risk and resilience strategies.