Director of Advisory Services Yoon Kim moderated a panel at the 2017 National Conference and Global Forum for Science, Policy, and the Environment. The session, titled “Climate Data and Public Health: Mobilizing Adaptation Action”, explored the role of interactive data tools in the adaptation continuum – from diagnosis to planning to solutions – through concrete case studies. Presenters brought local public health and private sector hospital perspectives from across the United States. You can listen to a full recording of the panel here, and follow along with the presentation slides.
- Cyndy Comerford, Manager of Policy and Planning, San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Michele Shimomura, Public Health Manager, Denver Department of Environmental Health
- James Evans, Sustainability Analyst, Cleveland Clinic
- Deborah Weinstock, Director of the National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training, Michael D. Baker, Inc.
- Jennifer de Mooy, Climate Adaptation Project Manager, Delaware Division of Energy and Climate