About Four Twenty Seven
Happening This Week
Please participate in the first annual State of Corporate Adaptation survey – we need your input!
• How are global corporations preparing for climate change impacts?
• What are the most pressing climate risks for your sector?
• How are your competitors planning for extreme weather events?
• What climate impacts should you be monitoring and why?
These are some of the questions at the heart of our research. Click here to add your voice to this timely discussion.
The first annual State of Corporate Adaptation was recently launched by Four Twenty Seven, in partnership with the University of Notre Dame Global Adaptation Index (ND-GAIN) and with support from Business for Social Responsibility (BSR).
Survey results and analysis – including best practices in corporate adaptation practices - will be released in a public report in May 2015. Your participation is greatly appreciated and will help us advance this critical issue.
Recent Blog Entries
April 23-24, 2015 - 4th annual Defense, National Security & Climate Change Symposium, Washington, DC.
May 12-14, 2015 - National Adaptation Forum, St Louis, MO.
Four Twenty Seven will lead panels on resilience indicators, climate risk in the supply chain, and a working group on public-private partnerships for climate adaptation.
May 13-16, 2015 - Ceres 2015 Conference in San Francisco, CA
June 24-26, 2015 - Climate Strategies Forum, in Washington, DC.
For more details on upcoming events and training courses: visit the Events section of our website.
Four Twenty Seven and Climate Earth received a 2014 EBJ Business Achievement Award. The firms were recognized for launching the first enterprise-quality application enabling large corporations to quickly map and quantify global supply chain risks due to climate change.
Four Twenty Seven's CEO Emilie Mazzacurati came in 2nd for North America in the prestigious Cartier Women's Initiative Awards, a global award for women "who rise to the challenge of matching social impact with economic value and initiatives."
Four Twenty Seven on Twitter
- Reminder - Take our survey on Business Climate Resilience! - http://t.co/xvMlyrpHdB
- Find out why resilient city #infrastructure is critical. Read Roadmap for Resilience http://t.co/VkMMhsiwpI #reinvest
- What is your business doing to prepare for climate change? Take our survey and share your insights http://t.co/qgwxBH2PwA
- We need your help! Take our survey and help build knowledge on how businesses are preparing for climate impacts. http://t.co/IZprmms5po