About Four Twenty Seven
Happening This Week
California signed a memorandum of understanding with Shenzhen, China to collaborate on the fight against climate change. The MOU includes provisions to share experience and design of each jurisdiction's emission trading program - no linking in sight though!
The Association of Climate Change Officers is holding a special event on Rising Seas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. How will sea level rise impact your city, and what can you do to prevent the worst impacts? The discussion is happening now.
Recent Blog Entries
Save the date for our next training course:
This two-day course will provide the latest regulatory and market update on California, feature experts from Quebec, and delve in-depth into offset risk management. Detailed agenda and registration details to follow.
Four Twenty Seven on Twitter
- Island in the sun: Why are our cities heating up faster than everywhere else? http://t.co/bX8g1hD0Ra via @grist
- How will the Scoping Plan update impact California's cap-and-trade program? Read our analysis: http://t.co/run7wixgQm #ab32 #capandtrade
- Obama Tells Keystone Foes He Will Unveil Climate Measures - Bloomberg via @BloombergNow http://t.co/tdOUUiSsPn
- FEMA: Climate Change Could Increase Areas at Risk of Flood by 45% | InsideClimate News http://t.co/1qB9G9Tval via @sharethis
- SF to tap 'sharing' firms in next disaster http://t.co/pBvImV0zZ3