About Four Twenty Seven
Happening This Week
A majority of Senate Democrats spent Monday night in an overnight "talkathon" to draw attention to climate change. Don't think this means Congress is taking action on climate change, though. They're just talking about it.
Meanwhile, a number of large corporations are working hard at reducing their carbon footprint. To support these companies, we're now offering CDP Reporting training courses in partnership with CDP Silver Consultancy ISOS Group.
Recent Blog Entries
Navigating the American Carbon World 2014, San Francisco, CA, March 26-28
CDP Reporting Training Course,
April 18, San Diego, CA
April 21, San Francisco, CA
April 25, New York, NY
May 7, Seattle, WA
ACCO Climate Strategies Forum,
Washington, DC, May 12-14
California Adaptation Forum,
Sacramento, CA, August 19-20
For more details on upcoming events and training courses: visit the Events section of our website.
Four Twenty Seven on Twitter
- Have you answered this year's #CA #capandtrade survey from @cacarboninfo? Only takes a few minutes... https://t.co/8MCw26SMN5 #carbon
- RT @BNSustain: Environmentalist are rethinking support for a 2016 Clinton presidential bid unless she reassures them on Keystone, http://t.…
- RT @EnvMkts: Job: Public Policy Associate at Cater Communications http://t.co/QFpTnXrQ5C … Delivering messages with the power to make a las…
- RT @CDP: Why should big businesses work with NGOs? @Walmart explains the need for creative partnering and collaboration http://t.co/rR0M8hJ…
- GAO Finds Climate Change Threatens Energy Infrastructure - will Congress Hear It? via @climatecentral http://t.co/uBHezN2jra