About Four Twenty Seven
Happening This Week
We're excited to announce the release of our first Climate Change Risk Management application, a first of its kind enterprise application to help corporations assess climate risk in their supply chain. This GreenBiz article does a great job at providing context on the problem we're trying to solve.
Last week's carbon auction results in California confirmed that the market is stable - if not exactly liquid - in spite of the most recent news. Read our analysis of the auction results and what the carbon fuel tax bill means for the market on our blog.
Recent Blog Entries
Four Twenty Seven on Twitter
- RT @INCRnews: "@LFFriedman CEOs face rising shareholder interest in managing corporate #climate risks @dcusickmpls in ClimateWire: http://…
- Climatologist Who Predicted California Drought 10 Years Ago Says It May Soon Be ‘Even More Dire’ http://t.co/E13TFXgiUB via @climateprogress
- Showcase your climate adaptation expertise by submitting a session proposal for the 1st CA Adaptation Forum! #CAF14 http://t.co/oHQKcBb6e2
- Join me at Navigating the American Carbon World 2014! https://t.co/Cw8BxODcWF #nacw | Powered by #RegOnline
- RT @lmorello_dc: Melting ice could trigger the return of long-dormant viruses - like giant virus unearthed from Siberian permafrost http://…